Dear Fellow Internet Marketer,
You may or may not frequently use Facebook… but I’m willing to bet you you’ve been just too busy to seriously think about Facebook ad creation.
Now, I know that’s a bold statement to make, but it’s based on solid research and fact.
People (and that includes marketers like you and I) often just use Facebook for one or two incredibly common reasons:
- To have fun and connect with friends
But there’s a third use for Facebook… one that big companies like Coca-Cola and Nike quickly discovered (after using teams of paid experts to help them promote their brands). And while it’s true that you will have to use different strategies, many of the principles remain the same.
So… have you ever seriously considered social advertising on Facebook.
Now, you’ve already got a handle on social networking. And you promote your business on Facebook and Twitter (almost) every day.
So Why Should You Pay to Actually
Advertise on Facebook?
What real advantage will that give you?
The answer may shock you, because……it may not give you any advantage at all!
There are many conditions that exist in the online world of social media – what you might consider the smallest details, ones you don’t even notice, can affect your business in shockingly positive – or negative – ways.
You may even have tried creating a Facebook ad – after all, it’s really easy and they virtually walk you through the process.
But afterwards, you didn’t notice much difference to your sales and subscriber list (though your pocket was lighter).
Sadder and wiser, you move on to the next trend threatening to emerge.
And besides, who says Facebook is the best venue for your social media ad? You actually prefer Twitter… and you really haven’t got the cash (or time) to start messing around with paid ads.
“You Could be Missing Thousands of Dollars
From the Best Customers
You’ll Never Know…”
If your budget is tight (especially in the aftermath of the economic downturn) adding a paid source of advertising can be frightening – especially if you’re new. It can feel sensible (and almost a relief) to quickly say: “Hey, that just isn’t for me.”
It also can turn out to be throwing good money after bad, if you already advertise in quite a few places – especially if you haven’t really had great results at all. (If, in fact, you actually lost money… in spite of doing your best keyword research!)
If you haven’t found any sort of advertising effective, it’s possible you just haven’t hit on the right feeding ground. (The ones where the fattest fish lurk, ready to nibble your lure!)
But how do you know if Facebook advertising is really going to work for you? What makes it the perfect solution?
Well, there are insider tips you need to learn – why go through the experience of making mistakes if you don’t have to?
Why not learn from others… who finally found out what it was they were not doing right?
Imagine being able to know in advance if Facebook advertising is really the Holy Grail your business has been questing for..
…or if you were able to realize this absolutely isn’t the right venue for you!
Hey, that’s the sort of thing you’ve already been learning, by trial and error. AdWords, Adsense, Banner Ads… that frustrating peel-away script you really never could master…
But what if you could take less than half an hour (less than a quarter, if you’re a fast reader!) and find out all the ins and outs of Facebook advertising?
What if you could easily find out for yourself, all in the time it takes to drink your next hot cup of coffee…
- 9 questions you need to answer - before you decide to create (or not create) your Facebook ad
- Why long-tailed keywords will - and won't - help you make the most of Facebook
- The simple keyword precaution you have to take, when planning ads for Facebook users
- The simple thought to keep in mind, to make sure Facebook is a match for your business
- The single most common habit of Facebook users repeat… that you should use to your – and their – best advantage
- The single most important difference between Facebook users and Google searchers that you really do need to know
And what if it also clued you in about:
- The fine points that Facebook's easy ad creation system doesn't tell you
- Giving your Facebook fans a choice – one that will help them eagerly want to pay
- 3 vital keys to keep in mind, when you're creating your Facebook ads
- 5 steps for going viral and 12 steps for maximizing your success - a case study that will teach you principles you can apply as a model (thought it’s specific techniques we study!)
- 7 tips for making the most of your Facebook Fan Page – and why you should have one
- Selective omission - and how it worked for this one wildly popular gaming company (while fitting with Facebook's rules)
- The down side of Facebook Ads - 9 Facebook Ad mistakes and vital facts you need to know
And after you’d quickly read all these things, and got the “big picture” (in a small, easily-manageable frame)…
What if You Discovered Facebook Advertising was
The Piece you’d Been Missing
Only now you know enough “behind the scenes” factors and tips to take more than an educated guess at whether or not it’s right for you…
…and fit the facts into your focused social media advertising plan!
The easy way is to have a guide that will let you know things like:
- How Facebook selects ads to be displayed – and why
- What is sure to get your ad “disapproved” faster than any other factors
- How to make sure your ad is seen by the right people
You can help yourself to such a guide today!
Now, mind you, there are some things it won’t do: It won’t teach you a step-by-step method to set up an ad (you don’t need it… Facebook ad creation is that easy!) It won’t tell you how to create graphics, do anything sneaky or become an Ad executive or guru overnight.
It’s just a straightforward guide to fast-track you towards understanding:
- How to know if Facebook advertising is a fit for your business
- What you need to know to create ads that are more likely to be approved
It’s called “Facebook Social Ads Exposed”… and you can download it straight away!
One other reason to seriously consider exploring Facebook advertising… Facebook ads have the ability to go viral… but only if you know who you’re trying to reach, and what makes Facebook favor some ads over others… and repeat them more often.
Including the single most important factor that can ensure your ads are seen - and why most people simply don't know this.
And it’s got nothing to do with reading the rules and guidelines (thought naturally you should do that too!)
If you discover that Facebook ads fit your overall marketing plan you can look forward to a new level of exposure – to the right customers – in a shorter time than you might have thought possible.
And you’ll have some great ideas on how to make the absolute most of your Facebook advertising campaign.
Here’s what you’ll get, when you download “Facebook Social Ads Exposed”…
- 2 case studies that paint a picture of how Facebook ads work best to help you instinctively grasp it better than if you were poring over “fine print” guidelines
- A tip about one particular sort of product to create that helped PayPal process over $5 million in sales for this item alone, last year
- An actual example of 11 ways to support your Facebook Advertising to help you make sure you’ve covered all the angles
- A closer look at the Facebook platform, which will allow you to make sure you include these 3 key ingredients
- A basic overview of Facebook ad creation and payment options that will help you decide on the spot if it could fit into your marketing plan
- An unflinching look at the “down” side of Facebook ads – and what you need to be aware of
And no. I’m not promising you the sun, the moon, the stars or millions of dollars in your pocket overnight. This is all information you could easily research and uncover for yourself.
But some of it you might have to spend time immersing yourself in, in order to see what’s going on with particular advertising models.
And the rest will take you a dedicated chunk of precious time that, if you’re like most individual online marketers, you just don’t have!
Download my Special Report, “Facebook Social Ads Exposed”. It’s the quickest and easiest way to decide how Facebook social ads do – or don’t – fit in to:
- Your market
- Your budget
- Your overall business plan
Best of all, if you download it and decide it really wasn’t what you needed, there’s no risk to you, because...
“Facebook Social Ads Exposed”
Comes With My 100%, Unconditional
Money Back, 30-Day Guarantee”
My New Special Report "Facebook Social Ads Exposed" Will Open Your Eyes to
The Unique Reasons Facebook Ads may
Help – or Not – Grow your Business.
If you don’t agree it’s exactly what you needed, full of handy information that can help you make up your mind about Facebook ads and show you how to set off on the right foot, you can take advantage of my 30-day unconditional Guarantee – and simply contact me for a refund!
Remember – any time at all within the next 30 days – even if it’s in the middle of the night – you can “ask and receive” that refund, straight away.
And of course, you get to keep my Special Report – with my thanks for taking the time to check out Facebook Social Ads Exposed
So “just do it” – find out once and for all the ins and outs of this potentially powerful revenue-increasing strategy. Download “Facebook Social Ads Exposed
. Simply click on the button, below, and you’ll be reading it – quickly – within moments.
"Yes! I really want to learn more about Facebook social ads and whether or not they’re a fit for my business! I want to save time, help myself to hidden facts and factors I need to know – and understand Facebook advertising right now!
So please send me my copy of “Facebook Social Ads Exposed” - so I can decide for myself if this is the way to go for me, when it comes to getting the word out about my business – and making sales."I understand your Special Report includes information about:
The single most important keyword to always consider including, when writing your ad copy
5 types of items and events it’s absolutely okay to promote on Facebook
Whether or not you can create affiliate marketing ads for Facebook – and what your ad should not include, if you do
How to maximize your Facebook social exposureBut most of all, “Facebook Social Ads” will save hours of time, alerting me to minor quirks and hazards that can have major impact (if one doesn’t know what one is doing, and why) to help me quickly fast-track to where I need to go with my Facebook advertising plans.
– extra ideas and Facebook resources to consider2 powerful case studies
to help you intuitively understand exactly how it worksA basic overview
of the system – with crucial exceptions you need to know clearly pointed out
I’m ready to download my personal copy of:
Facebook Social Ads Exposed
So let’s get started – time to hit that download button right now!
Purchase Online with our Secure Server
Major Credit Cards & PayPal Accepted
You could fumble around, trying out this ad or that (after all, Facebook does have a really easy self-serve ad creation platform)… or you could take advantage of insider insights and tips that really work (in line with Facebook’s guidelines)… and create Facebook social ads that will reach the proper target and increase your buzz-worthiness and popularity straight away
Why not put your valuable time to targeted use and help yourself instantly to the information you need to know… if you’ve ever considered (or actually practice) social networking at all?Wishing you solid success in all your advertising efforts!
Kaviraj Kodai P.S.
You’ll also find 4 deceptively simple tips for branding your business with Facebook social ads
– as well as discover a powerful source of Facebook advertising real-time, ever-changing information that can spark ideas, help you anticipate the next trend or jump aboard the fastest train leaving the station – right now.
P. P. S. Someone else in your highly specific niche may be gearing up to corner the market via this powerful social media platform, leaving you struggling in their wake and doing the catch-up dance.
Don’t get left at the station. Download “Facebook Social Ads Exposed” today – and simply put yourself in the driver’s seat in the next few minutes!